FANDOM


  • I think Saeko is better for Takagi

      Loading editor
    • Yes. I agree with you

        Loading editor
    • We can all see that the same person wrote both of those comments...

        Loading editor
    • But Takeshi knew Rei since childhood. Wait, you said Takagi. As in Saya? SaekoxSaya? I can't really picture that, but okay.

        Loading editor
    • rei and takashi are both a really good couple right?

        Loading editor
    • I'm confused as fuck right now on this topic, it makes zero sense to me....

        Loading editor
    • Saeko x Saya O_o

      Wtf...

        Loading editor
    • 1010822 443806372384693 251638172 n

      Well um...

      Well look at this o.o
        Loading editor
    • SaekoxRei.

      Saya is a brat.

        Loading editor
    • well this was a cluster-f**k-fest

        Loading editor
    • In my imagination reality she is my step-daughter and step-sister of my son Kevin Nielsen, Rei that is. Saeko is a friend of Reis ang they go to the same highschool in the USA.

        Loading editor
    • Rei x Saeko is the best option, I'm pretty sure nobody would object xD

        Loading editor
    • Dude, Rei & Saeko are freaking sweet yuri pairing.

        Loading editor
    • Honestly...? WHY NOT BOTH? :D

        Loading editor
    • 187.172.106.123 wrote:
      I think Saeko is better for Takagi


      Saeko is  a bad ass but saya is kind of a stressy bitch in MY OPINION.

        Loading editor
    • if you want this so much, then i found something for you while i was looking for some info about the manga.There are lots of (i think) fan made (but some of them are quite high quality) manga for adults, which may be interesting for you just search for : Highschool of the Dead, i wouldn't like to see the story goes to hentai, but i think fanserv is important to make the story a little bit more colorful.

      site : http://www.mangaupdates.com/search.html but beware adult content!

        Loading editor
    • REI IS SO CUTE!!!!!

        Loading editor
    • Saeko x Saya has been done, in a fanfic that admittedly was pretty much a compendium of all yuri possibilities. Lets just say it involved Saya getting a much deserved spanking from Saeko... on two separate occasions

        Loading editor
    • Takashi should be with Saeko obviously 

        Loading editor
    • I think if Takashi had to choose, he would choose Rei because I mean they're kinda polar opposite to each other but they care for one another as they're trying to adapt to the post- Zombie apocalyptic world.  

      Trust me, I think you guys know, because this is usually 'Twilight series" Romance 101 or 'The Hunger Games" Romance 101, its usually the person who goes out with the unappealing, or just the least obvious one of the two in a Love Triangle like this.

        Loading editor
    • Takashi would be a retard to end up with Rei, c'mon be realistic if Hisashi were alive it'd be futile. Obviously he'll have to end up with Saeko she genuienly cares for him and is the reason she won't just die. Also it is a known fact he is more attracted to her than Rei he knows it'll just be a rediculous move to go back her, she a sleezy girl and figures since Hisashi is dead he can be her rebound, but it shouldn't happen. That's not love at all. #TakashiXSaeko 

        Loading editor
      • Correction* "move to go back with her,"
        Loading editor
    • Okay? Let me point out a few things to you.

      1. Rei still actually liked Takashi, she never really moved on. The only reason why she went with Hisashi was to try and get him to make a move, but he never did.
      2. Saeko cares about him more? What? Okay what is this "Hey I just met you and this is crazy, but here's my number so f*ck me maybe?" That's all I really got out of her caring for him. I mean they've known each other for a week at the most by the end of Chapter 30. Not a lot of time to start caring for her. Rei and Takashi have known each other since grade school. She actually tries to cheer him up by talking to him rather than trying to make sexual advances.
      3. Takashi is attracted to her more than he is to Rei? Nope not at all, typically if Takashi has the option to fight along side either Rei or Saeko, he's going to choose Rei. Lets not forget how at the beginning of the series he was down because of her, and went back to go get her to avoid having to lose Rei to freaks with a serious case of the munchies. Whereas he uses Saeko, does the line "I accepted her darkness. No, I accepted everything that came with that end. Of course, for the sake of living." ring any bells? Hmmm....
        Loading editor
    • Oh yeah like Rei never made any sexual advances on him that is except for ch 6 and ch 12.

        Loading editor
    • 71.232.135.61 wrote:
      Oh yeah like Rei never made any sexual advances on him that is except for ch 6 and ch 12.

      It kinda proves something, or just very little but something

        Loading editor
    • Hammiams wrote:
      Okay? Let me point out a few things to you.
      1. Rei still actually liked Takashi, she never really moved on. The only reason why she went with Hisashi was to try and get him to make a move, but he never did.
      2. Saeko cares about him more? What? Okay what is this "Hey I just met you and this is crazy, but here's my number so f*ck me maybe?" That's all I really got out of her caring for him. I mean they've known each other for a week at the most by the end of Chapter 30. Not a lot of time to start caring for her. Rei and Takashi have known each other since grade school. She actually tries to cheer him up by talking to him rather than trying to make sexual advances.
      3. Takashi is attracted to her more than he is to Rei? Nope not at all, typically if Takashi has the option to fight along side either Rei or Saeko, he's going to choose Rei. Lets not forget how at the beginning of the series he was down because of her, and went back to go get her to avoid having to lose Rei to freaks with a serious case of the munchies. Whereas he uses Saeko, does the line "I accepted her darkness. No, I accepted everything that came with that end. Of course, for the sake of living." ring any bells? Hmmm....

      I guess it could be said Rei is a b*tch for dumping Takashi for being forgetful or matured, but in a sense, she still cares about him, because after being so distant and almost forgetting to realizing she has Takashi, because without him she has no one else, to be close to. Plus Rei gets jelaous every time, she sees Saeko with Takashi .("Family is important".  The Walking Dead Video Game for the motherf*ckin' WIN.)

        Loading editor
    • WTF, NO NO, NO, Takashi should end up with Saeko, not with Rei, Rei started to love him after she saw what he can do, but Saeko was ready to give up her life to protect him, they should end up together!

        Loading editor
    • Saeko x Takashi!!!!!!!!Rei is such a bitch,,,,after her boyfriend died,,,,she start aftering takashi -_- ,,,,i really really hate her,,,,this is just my opinion,,,i really hate Rei and i don't why -_-

        Loading editor
    • In my opinion , it's Rei x Takashi because their relationship matures and evolves , it's even more realistic because in "real" life it's not all pink and everybody makes mistakes so yeah she had a BF so what ?Things change and you need to move on

        Loading editor
    • 94.139.46.200 wrote:
      In my opinion , it's Rei x Takashi because their relationship matures and evolves , it's even more realistic because in "real" life it's not all pink and everybody makes mistakes so yeah she had a BF so what ?Things change and you need to move on

      Exactly !

        Loading editor
    • I find that the fact that the author of this thread not only agreed to his own post (which isn't even consistent with the title of the thread) but attracted such a large amount of comments and such to be incredibly humerus.


      But to add to the conversation, which is probably dead, I find that Rei and Takashi are perfectly fit for each other. I've addressed it before but Takashi doesn't give a rat's ass about Saeko romantically, shes just another member of their group that also happens to be incredibly hot. if they ever did get together, Takashi would just use her for sex (which she seems to be completely complacent to, even with her being as strong and honor bound as she is). Rei on the other hand has dated him before, and even if it was the same situation (although I hope not cause that would be some underage naughtiness) its already apparent that they share a much more powerful bound then Takashi and Saeko do.


      Also Saya x Saeko would be somethin' else ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

        Loading editor
    • Okay, so this is kind of a late post on this thread. But I honestly think (and ship) that Takashi and Rei will be endgame.

      Like a few have said before me, they just make the most sense. I'm sick of people hating on Rei when Takashi is REALLY the one to blame here. I wonder if anyone seems to remember what the creators and manga explained.

      First of all. The reason Rei broke up with Takashi was completely understandable. I MEAN HELLO!! GUYS!! Takashi was waaay too reluctant. He completely disregarded Rei's feelings, and constantly said that whenever she came to talk to him about an important problem (Mr. Shido holding her back + in general) he just shrugged and said that it was "Just a hassle." Not to mention he never once said that he Loved OR cared about her throughout their entire relationship. And how would YOU feel if your boyfriend or girlfriend, WHOM YOU LOVE, did the same thing to you?

      If you ask me, I would have dumped his ass too.

      Although I will admit that dating Takashi's best friend was not the way to go, it made some level of sense. At least Hisashi actually listened to her and paid her attention.

      But that is also why I think I like this couple. Over the course of the series their relationship is slowly growing and maturing now that Takashi is actually manning up. And I'm sure that if the manga series was off hiatus that Rei's character would continue to grow, and that at least some of her haters would grow to like her and ship these two more. But for now the creators are sticking us with this, so only time will tell what happens.

      But trust me I LOVE Saeko, but I really hate that they made her like Takashi. She's just so much more awesome on her own. She kicks major ass that way.

      The give-and-take relationship between Takashi and Rei just seems more interesting to watch rather than the sexual tension between the love triangle.

      Even critics noted (on the HOTD list of character's wikipedia) that they thought their realationship was interesting.

      Anyway I'm done with this long rant, hope I proved my point.

        Loading editor
    • Saeko x Takashi. 

      I actually liked Rei at first, but over the course of the series as I noticed Saeko's character development, I've grown to like the latter more. Rei, on the other hand, lost my affections over time. 

      There were occasions where Rei talks about Hisashi to Takashi, which kinda hit me. She knows he likes her. Rubbing the fact how nice Hisashi was to his face? Is that cool? There are times when she complains and acts immaturely (similar to Saya), and to me these are minor (or major?) drawbacks to her character. 

      If you watch episode 11, you'll see how Rei tells Takashi about not noticing his 'values' before and so on. It kinda pissed me off cause she was off dating Hisashi then. And at that point I was convinced Takashi was just a rebound. 

      So NOW she noticed. Wow. Cool story bruh. 

      Saeko has ALWAYS seen the good in Takashi. She accepts all of him. Moreover, there are MAJOR upsides to her character. They way she's independant. The way she's simply such a badass. And at last, but not the least, she always respects Takashi, an act Rei fails to do in certain parts of the anime/manga. That's why I ship Saeko x Takashi so bad. Because Saeko deserves him, and not Rei. 

      This might've sounded a little biased, but oh well. Anyhoo, SAEKO X TAKASHI FOR LIFE <3

        Loading editor
    • Tumblr myqun3sh9F1r0wlweo1 500
      yeah i aggre with @a wikia contributor !

      takasih is just impingement of rei because hisashi was dead .

      i think saeko is better for takashi ,her feeling is pure to takashi... :D

        Loading editor
    • Wisnu uchiha wrote:
      i think saeko is better for takashi ,her feeling is pure to takashi... :D

      Dude, you really know how to make me laugh. But on a serious note. Saeko knew Takashi for maybe one or two days and decided she wanted him. That sounds more like lust than pure genuine feelings for someone. The OVA (despite being non-canon) and many chapters of the manga that aren't in the anime help this claim as well.

      Many times when she's been encountered with someone resembling the question of what her true feelings are she makes it more about how she wants to serve him in a sexual way. I don't really think she truly cares for him as much as she just wants someone to make her their bitch.

      This isn't to say that Rei or Saya are much better, but I think they actually have had time to develop genuine feelings for the guy (despite how much of a prick he is). So in that regard I think Saeko is not a good option for Takashi. Besides Saeko would probably be best of being the leader of the group since you know, SHE'S A GOOD LEADER UNLIKE TAKASHI!

        Loading editor
    • Hammiams wrote:
      Wisnu uchiha wrote:
      i think saeko is better for takashi ,her feeling is pure to takashi... :D

      Dude, you really know how to make me laugh. But on a serious note. Saeko knew Takashi for maybe one or two days and decided she wanted him. That sounds more like lust than pure genuine feelings for someone. The OVA (despite being non-canon) and many chapters of the manga that aren't in the anime help this claim as well.

      Many times when she's been encountered with someone resembling the question of what her true feelings are she makes it more about how she wants to serve him in a sexual way. I don't really think she truly cares for him as much as she just wants someone to make her their bitch.

      This isn't to say that Rei or Saya are much better, but I think they actually have had time to develop genuine feelings for the guy (despite how much of a prick he is). So in that regard I think Saeko is not a good option for Takashi. Besides Saeko would probably be best of being the leader of the group since you know, SHE'S A GOOD LEADER UNLIKE TAKASHI!

      I wouldn't say that, you know. That all there is between Saeko and Takashi is mere sexual attraction. They did have intimate moments together and they acknowledge each other's strengths. I'm pretty sure there's more to it. Just so you know, Rei's seduced Takashi too. 

      Saeko and Takashi

      Oh and, about Saeko liking Takashi after knowing him for merely 2-3 days, I say why is it not possible? They did spend a lot of time together in that period. You seriously can't measure affection based on time. If we do consider time, it should be noted that Rei grew distant to Takashi with time too. So you can't add THAT to Rei's affection level. It is not impossible to establish strong bonds within a short period of time, and especially under the circumstances they're in, they've no choice but to trust each other. As a result, I say it is completely okay for Saeko to like him, after all they're both pretty attarctive regarding their characters, fighting skills etc. 

        Loading editor
    • Thinks Takashi should get with Saeko
      Thinks Takashi should get with Rei
      Well in a Apocalyptic world he(Takashi) can have them both if he wanted too....XD
        Loading editor
    • Takashi X Rei.

      Simply put I find their relationship more realistic in the way it grows over the course of time, not over the course of a few days during a zombie apocolypse. Saeko is better on her own anyway.

        Loading editor
    • ReixSaeko ALL THE WAY!

      They both have had as big a role in eachother's character as Takashi did. They're really cute together!

        Loading editor
    • "Hammiams wrote:
      Okay? Let me point out a few things to you.
      1. Rei still actually liked Takashi, she never really moved on. The only reason why she went with Hisashi was to try and get him to make a move, but he never did.
      2. Saeko cares about him more? What? Okay what is this "Hey I just met you and this is crazy, but here's my number so f*ck me maybe?" That's all I really got out of her caring for him. I mean they've known each other for a week at the most by the end of Chapter 30. Not a lot of time to start caring for her. Rei and Takashi have known each other since grade school. She actually tries to cheer him up by talking to him rather than trying to make sexual advances.
      3. Takashi is attracted to her more than he is to Rei? Nope not at all, typically if Takashi has the option to fight along side either Rei or Saeko, he's going to choose Rei. Lets not forget how at the beginning of the series he was down because of her, and went back to go get her to avoid having to lose Rei to freaks with a serious case of the munchies. Whereas he uses Saeko, does the line "I accepted her darkness. No, I accepted everything that came with that end. Of course, for the sake of living." ring any bells? Hmmm...."

      right...she "cheer him up",like in the time she went out(and probably fucked with) his best friend,or the time she blamed him for kiling his best friend because she chose him.(and by the way...what a best friend,to go out with his best friends love...)

        Loading editor
    • 189.114.132.70 wrote:
      "Hammiams wrote:
      Okay? Let me point out a few things to you.
      1. Rei still actually liked Takashi, she never really moved on. The only reason why she went with Hisashi was to try and get him to make a move, but he never did.
      2. Saeko cares about him more? What? Okay what is this "Hey I just met you and this is crazy, but here's my number so f*ck me maybe?" That's all I really got out of her caring for him. I mean they've known each other for a week at the most by the end of Chapter 30. Not a lot of time to start caring for her. Rei and Takashi have known each other since grade school. She actually tries to cheer him up by talking to him rather than trying to make sexual advances.
      3. Takashi is attracted to her more than he is to Rei? Nope not at all, typically if Takashi has the option to fight along side either Rei or Saeko, he's going to choose Rei. Lets not forget how at the beginning of the series he was down because of her, and went back to go get her to avoid having to lose Rei to freaks with a serious case of the munchies. Whereas he uses Saeko, does the line "I accepted her darkness. No, I accepted everything that came with that end. Of course, for the sake of living." ring any bells? Hmmm...."
      right...she "cheer him up",like in the time she went out(and probably fucked with) his best friend,or the time she blamed him for kiling his best friend because she chose him.(and by the way...what a best friend,to go out with his best friends love...)

      [In Russian accent] When in Zombie Apocalypse, always have a lady friend to fight alongside you.

      Okay just trolling there but seriously though, I want to Support Saeko x Takashi, their relationship reminds me of Mikasa and Eren from Attack On Titan, since Saeko seems to has that protective Eren (or Takashi) mentality, I mean i can imagine Saeko going Yandere on anybody's asses.   But I think Takashi x Rei is the better fit and not counting past history between them. 

        Loading editor
    • Rei kinda pushed Takashi away whenever he tried to comfort her, of course he'd distance himself from her.

      A page from chapter 14:

      High-school-of-the-dead-261336

      He tried.

        Loading editor
    • Pkmntrainercam wrote:
      Rei kinda pushed Takashi away whenever he tried to comfort her, of course he'd distance himself from her.

      A page from chapter 14:

      High-school-of-the-dead-261336

      He tried.

      Sometimes, its kinda normal that girls or guys when they have certain problems in their lives, they usually push people away because its their sh*t to deal with, but later they do need help and comfort in their lives.  Also Rei probably pushed Takashi away because of Hisashi or was it that Shido guy thats get under her skin?

        Loading editor
    • Okay, but lets put this into another situation.

      A mother of two gets fired from her job, and her eldest child tries to console and comfort her with displays of affection and words of enouragement. The kid says "Don't worry, Mommy, i'm sure you'll get another job" and she yells at him/her and takes her frustration out on the child by berating and beating him/her. The child still loves it's mother, but distances itself from her as it no longer know's what will set it's mother off. Mommy gets a new job, but doesn't see her own faults in the situation that lead to her relationship between her and her eldest child becoming strained. She then decides to ignore her eldest child, and show heavy favoritism towards her youngest.

      Should "Mommy" be surprised when her eldest child doesn't want to be around her,  and is it fair for the kid to be punished for distancing itself from an abusive parent? 

      Though these scenarios are on different scales of severity, I think that it's safe to say that it's not fair to expect someone to stick around when you treat them poorly. 

        Loading editor
    • Pkmntrainercam wrote:
      Okay, but lets put this into another situation.

      A mother of two gets fired from her job, and her eldest child tries to console and comfort her with displays of affection and words of enouragement. The kid says "Don't worry, Mommy, i'm sure you'll get another job" and she yells at him/her and takes her frustration out on the child by berating and beating him/her. The child still loves it's mother, but distances itself from her as it no longer know's what will set it's mother off. Mommy gets a new job, but doesn't see her own faults in the situation that lead to her relationship between her and her eldest child becoming strained. She then decides to ignore her eldest child, and show heavy favoritism towards her youngest.

      Should "Mommy" be surprised when her eldest child doesn't want to be around her,  and is it fair for the kid to be punished for distancing itself from an abusive parent? 

      Though these scenarios are on different scales of severity, I think that it's safe to say that it's not fair to expect someone to stick around when you treat them poorly. 

      Well, how do you find this compared to Rei and Takashi's relationship?

        Loading editor
    • While you do have a very good point and I do agree with you on the actual idea of the scenario, I don't think that's really what caused it. I feel that you're looking at this too much from Rei's perspective and if it was the only point of view that mattered here then yes you would be completely correct in your assertion.

      However, we do have to count in Takashi's side. If we're going by what you've said then I have a hard time trying to believe that he would actually have cared much that Rei had "moved on" so to speak. But then again, I'm not the person that many people would associate "Love" with, since I'm a cynical bastard, I could just be looking at this in a wrong light.

      Though I do have to you give you a lot of credit. You're the first person I really had to dig deep against to pull out an argument that Rei wasn't fully in the wrong for this. Because let's be honest, both of them were no matter how many people think Rei's a bitch, Takashi was part of it too and he needs to take at least some of the blame.

        Loading editor
    • I wasn't supporting Rei.

      Rei is the mommy who treats her first born like crap. She got fired from her job by "Shido", and decides to take it out on Takashi Komuro Jr, her first born whom she didn't realize she was pushing away via child abuse. TK Jr. he distances himself from her in the hopes that she might cool down, but becomes heartbroken when she decides to ignore him all together, and give the affection she had for him to his adoptive younger brother, Hisashi Komuro. 

        Loading editor
    • Pkmntrainercam wrote:
      I wasn't supporting Rei.

      I know... I was acknowledging that...

        Loading editor
    • Ah... Well, now I feel stupid...

        Loading editor
    • Pkmntrainercam wrote:
      I wasn't supporting Rei.

      Rei is the mommy who treats her first born like crap. She got fired from her job by "Shido", and decides to take it out on Takashi Komuro Jr, her first born whom she didn't realize she was pushing away via child abuse. TK Jr. he distances himself from her in the hopes that she might cool down, but becomes heartbroken when she decides to ignore him all together, and give the affection she had for him to his adoptive younger brother, Hisashi Komuro. 

      Doesn't it count for something that Rei realising all this time despite all that pain and heartbreak Takashi gone through because of, Rei realized that Takashi was all that she has left and like her only other person she can trust, that and her other friends and family, it may not excused the fact Rei treated Takashi that way before because of the BS that was happening before the apocalypse but Takashi nonetheless cares for her, some shape or form.  

        Loading editor
    • Not really, no. It might've meant something if it hadn't taken a Zombie Apocalypse for her to "Woman Up" a little bit...

        Loading editor
    • Pkmntrainercam wrote:
      Not really, no. It might've meant something if it hadn't taken a Zombie Apocalypse for her to "Woman Up" a little bit...

      Ok, but you know Takashi needs to man a little himself and just pick a woman wether Saeko or Rei instead of being slightly indecisive.  I bet my money and a 90% feeling thats its Rei.

        Loading editor
    • My money is on Rei as well, but that's granted they ever continue the series and have him pick someone.

      As far as Saeko goes, she was never intended to be a super major character like she is now. Daisuke Sato just wanted her to be another person on the team, but only gave her that extra role of "Whose going to be the harem girl?" to her because of the popularity she had with the fans.

        Loading editor
    • Hammiams wrote:
      My money is on Rei as well, but that's granted they ever continue the series and have him pick someone.

      As far as Saeko goes, she was never intended to be a super major character like she is now. Daisuke Sato just wanted her to be another person on the team, but only gave her that extra role of "Whose going to be the harem girl?" to her because of the popularity she had with the fans.

      I know this is the type of Hiatus, the HunterXHunter/Yoshihiro Togashi kind of hiatus where have to 2 years more or less, until they resume.  this gonna be one hell of long wait...uuugghhh.  This manga is suffering like Black Lagoon by Rei Hiroe.

        Loading editor
    • Unfortunately, I'm also pretty sure he's going to choose Rei. I think the reason he hasn't made an "official choice" is because given Rei's past behavior, and the fact he's only known Saeko for a short period of time he can't be sure if they truly love him, or if they're simply infatuated with him.

        Loading editor
    • Pkmntrainercam wrote:
      Unfortunately, I'm also pretty sure he's going to choose Rei. I think the reason he hasn't made an "official choice" is because given Rei's past behavior, and the fact he's only known Saeko for a short period of time he can't be sure if they truly love him, or if they're simply infatuated with him.

      You're implying that Takashi isn't dense, and this offends me. *Insert butthurt comment here as well as some mom joke* Anyways, I don't really think Takashi would even look at it that way, as I stated previously in this thread Takashi has said in his own words that he's just using Saeko to survive. I believe the exact quote was "I accepted her darkness. No, I accepted everything that came with that end. Of course, for the sake of living." Whether or not he was being honest about that is up to you.


      As far as Rei goes on that, I can see that being a possibility. I know I would probably do the same, but a part of me believes that Rei never actually stopped loving him. Again, up to what you think.

        Loading editor
    • At this point, all this is just up for debate.  We will never know until manga continues, however how long that will be until then.

        Loading editor
    • Takashi Komuro is indeed dense. An unfortunate cliché that many manga, light novel, and anime protagonists are cursed with :(... 

      That trope has getting really old...

      And as far Takashi goes, now that I think about it, we really don't know all that much about him as a person, despite the fact he's the progagonist of the series. We only know his personality, and a few things he's been through, but mostly what's happened to the people he cares/cared about. Kinda wish they'd gone into further depth before the hiatus...

        Loading editor
    • As a male I can be somewhat indecisive when I try to measure the reality of my situations. One thing about Takashi is that he has a very realist perspective (Recognizing the threat as it presented itself) and sometimes a bit of an idealist one as well ( Alice's rescue). I can empathize with Takashi because emotions are hard for me to understad and deal with. Most of the time if I am in a situation where I just don't have time to think about it I push it to the back of my mind and drive on. Takashi seems to have a similar talent as when the emotions hit him and there was no immediate threat he blew up uncontrollably. Takashi strikes me as someone who does not deal with things outside his control, like Rei getting held back, because there is nothing he can do about it and feels that just listening is pointless as it accomplishes nothing. When Takashi is able to act he does, but if he does not feel that he can he moves past it like it doesn't matter. Obviously this causes problems when it comes to relationships which I can speak to first hand, as the other party feels ignored and unimportant enough to matter. Rei is not wrong to have felt the way she did, but she did not think of how Takashi was feeling in that instance either as in the material we have she is never once seen trying to understand his POV. He does gain insight into hers albeit way after the fact.

        Loading editor
    • I think you are right since women tend to be much more emotive than males espcially adolecent males.   Still though ditching him for his best male friend was dirty even if they were infact all friends with each other.  I think where alot of us are missing the point is that these people are teenagers who have no real relationship experience and thus are really just feeling their way through it.  Rei is immatureand has a long history with Takashi which more recently was strained due to her being selfish and wanting him to cater to her feelings at all times.  Saeko is sexualy aroused by violence but otherwise is fairly level headed, reliable and undistracted by things that are not the task at hand.  While he may end up with Rei because he has always seen himself being with her he may very well have a relationship with Saeko first simply because Rei did hurt him and for the most part Saeko is better for him in their present situation as she is not as impulsive and ruled by her emotions.   REi does have her mother with her now after all so any romance between her and Takashi would be a bit awkward to really execute with her hanging around.

        Loading editor
    • Hey I got word that Highschool of the Dead got axed, as in it got cancelled or something.  Is this true if anybody knows about this?  I mean i heard from a guy from Disqus, a discussion website that talks about news, movies and tv shows, as well as video games.  They also do manga and anime as well.

        Loading editor
    • There hasn't been any official word on whether or not the manga is truly done for. Though by the looks of it HOTD most likely isn't returning.

        Loading editor
    • How many seasons are there and why we stop to diffuse HOTD?😩

        Loading editor
    • I wish they'd bring it back, but it seems that the authors are too busy focusing on hentai...

        Loading editor
    • Shouji actually has been focusing on Triage X more than anything, I don't think he's made any hentai in quite some time. Daisuke on the other hand... well actually who am I kidding? Daisuke could be dead for all we know, he's a bit of reclusive person. Not to mention he has yet to finish a single series he has started.

        Loading editor
    • Oh, I thought Triage X was over, but... you know, I should probably read it first...

        Loading editor
    • Pkmntrainercam wrote:
      Oh, I thought Triage X was over, but... you know, I should probably read it first...

      I heard its selling manga volumes at book stores like Barnes n Nobles.

        Loading editor
    • Pkmntrainercam wrote:
      Oh, I thought Triage X was over, but... you know, I should probably read it first...

      You should read it, it's actually pretty good (mainly from volume 5 onwards where Shouji finally learned how to write). Just be sure to read the manga, not watch the garbage anime that was made.

        Loading editor
    • Hammiams wrote:
      Pkmntrainercam wrote:
      Oh, I thought Triage X was over, but... you know, I should probably read it first...
      You should read it, it's actually pretty good (mainly from volume 5 onwards where Shouji finally learned how to write). Just be sure to read the manga, not watch the garbage anime that was made.

      You know I am wondering that while I found Triage X in the manga websites they haven't really update them much and there is like only 12 chapters online so far, I mean I guess perhaps they don't want to get sued or arrested fro hosting one's work since Triage X is already being released and published in the 'States'.

        Loading editor
    • Yeah, it was licensed by Yen Press. When a series gets licensed pretty much everyone drops it.

        Loading editor
    • Well I wanna how Triage X continues so I am gonna try to buy a volume or two to see where the story is heading.

        Loading editor
    • Going to be honest, I haven't bought any of it yet, though I have read most of it. Local hobby stores are a god send for college manga fans.

        Loading editor
    • Hammiams wrote:
      Going to be honest, I haven't bought any of it yet, though I have read most of it. Local hobby stores are a god send for college manga fans.

      So basically you read it at the store without buying anything?

        Loading editor
    • Pretty much, I don't have very much spare money so when I can read it in the store I will.

        Loading editor
    • Hammiams wrote:
      Pretty much, I don't have very much spare money so when I can read it in the store I will.

      I'd probably do the same at a Barnes N Nobles if it was nearby me.  However what is the name of this hobby store of yours?

        Loading editor
    • Tdfern14 wrote:
      Hammiams wrote:
      Pretty much, I don't have very much spare money so when I can read it in the store I will.
      I'd probably do the same at a Barnes N Nobles if it was nearby me.  However what is the name of this hobby store of yours?


      Hastings.

        Loading editor
    • I want season 2 ;-;

        Loading editor
    • Hammiams wrote:
      Tdfern14 wrote:
      Hammiams wrote:
      Pretty much, I don't have very much spare money so when I can read it in the store I will.
      I'd probably do the same at a Barnes N Nobles if it was nearby me.  However what is the name of this hobby store of yours?

      Hastings.

      Ah cool, if I find one I'll try it.

        Loading editor
    • Tdfern14 wrote:
      Hammiams wrote:
      Tdfern14 wrote:
      Hammiams wrote:
      Pretty much, I don't have very much spare money so when I can read it in the store I will.
      I'd probably do the same at a Barnes N Nobles if it was nearby me.  However what is the name of this hobby store of yours?

      Hastings.
      Ah cool, if I find one I'll try it.

      Wouldn't try finding one now, since they're all closing down soon anyways.

        Loading editor
    • Hammiams wrote:
      Tdfern14 wrote:
      Hammiams wrote:
      Tdfern14 wrote:
      Hammiams wrote:
      Pretty much, I don't have very much spare money so when I can read it in the store I will.
      I'd probably do the same at a Barnes N Nobles if it was nearby me.  However what is the name of this hobby store of yours?

      Hastings.
      Ah cool, if I find one I'll try it.
      Wouldn't try finding one now, since they're all closing down soon anyways.

      Whhaaaattt?! You mean they got bankrupt ? Man that sucks.

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.